This website belongs to
This is a private, non-comercial page for me and my family. If you visit the webside, your visit is logged including your IP address and browser identification locally on the server. There is no analytics (e.g. google analytics or piwik) used on this webside.
In some articles or blog postings I may embed external sources (e.g. from youtube). The providers of the embedded material may be logging more of your personal data, hence I try to minimize the use of external media as much as possible. Instead I’ll link to those content, so you can decide yourself if you want to visit that other page.
There is no interactive online way to contact me. No form, no comment box. If you like to send me feedback, please feel free to send me an email. Best, use OpenPGP (pgp or gnupg) to gain some more privacy with the email correspondence. See the fingerprint and key below.
Other channels to contact me
- pgp/gnupg key id: 0x25fe376ff17694a1
23EE F484 FDF8 291C BA09 A406 25FE 376F F176 94A1
- friendica: tobias(at)social(dot)diekershoff(dot)de (if you are using Diaspora, Friendica, GNI social, Hubzilla, Mastodon or any other of the federated social networks you should use this address if you like to contact me)
- hubzilla: tobias(at)hubzilla(dot)a-zwenkau(dot)de
- pump.io: bavatar(at)identi(dot)ca
- XMPP/Jabber: bavatar(at)jabb3r(dot)org (gpg signed list of OMEMO fingerprints)
- twitter: bavatar123(at)twitter(dot)com (via friendica)